what happens on your first day?
If you are looking for a typical group fitness class often seen in big commercial gyms, we aren't for you. Maybe you're interested in bootcamp style classes that have a large amount of people in the class and the instructor yelling at you to go faster and harder. Well we aren't for you.
Consider this: If you are looking to become a better athlete, look better, feel good, or simply allow your everyday routine to be easier, why wouldn't you put your trust in coaches with proven success and a program that works?
Hunt for Strength was started in 2012 with the idea of giving every client the opportunity to achieve more then they thought attainable in a small yet inspiring environment.
- Classes designed to build functional strength and lose bodyfat
- Multiple programs available
- Look good, feel good, and gain confidence
- Be someone your children can be proud of
- Non-intimidating environment
- Individualized workouts and modifications done to fit your goals
- Build strength and confidence
- Advanced and beginner friendly programs
- 6 person maximum per class
- Learn proper instruction from an experienced coach
- Burn over 500 calories per class
- 45 minutes in length
- Learn proper lifting technique and improve strength and power
- Improve first step quickness
- Develop agility, change of direction, and reactionary quickness
- Stay injury resilient