Click the Video Below
6 Week Training Camp for Men
We are looking for 10 men to meet the following criteria:
- Must be between the ages of 35 - 50 years old, although exceptions can be made.
- Need to be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week. Don't worry we will be checking in on you during your off days to make sure you are staying on track throughout the 6 weeks.
- Be able to make either Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 7:30am OR Monday, Wednesday at 7:30pm, and Saturday mornings at 10:30am. There will also be time available to train Friday at 6:30pm!
- You need to commit to the entire 6 weeks. This will set you up for success in the long run.
- Must be willing to take progress pictures. Sometimes the scale doesn't move but pictures are worth a thousand words.
- Commitment and consistency is necessary. We understand life is hectic and things happen, but a few hours out the week can go a long way in making a significant change.
- Egos need to left at the door. Whether you're a former athlete or just someone looking to get back in shape, we are in here to train and make strides. Be supportive of one another.
- We are not a bootcamp and our sessions are not ran like "The Biggest Loser". We use science-based approach when designing your program. Our programs are here to build you up, not break you down.
- Need to practice the 80/20 rule with nutrition. Commit to eating well 80% of the time, and you can leave 20% to having a little extra. Following the nutrition plans we set forth for you will only help you attain your goals and learn the proper ways on eating.
- Please don't show up late. We don't have many pet peeves, but that is one of them. We like to start on time so we can get you the full benefit of your workout.
- Be ALL IN! Not giving 110% will only make your goals more difficult to attain. We are here to help you and support you. Give us all of you and you will get all of us!
Still hesitant? Come on in and chat with one of our coaches. Just click the red link below.